Tuesday 4 December 2012

The Haps

When i get busy i fade away into the background then out of no where here i am lol nah I'm hopeless when it comes to a social life and what not i cant juggle to many things at once and be extremely time poor at the same time

Whats new you ask .. a few things this time

I'm not far from finishing my make up artist course I'm getting great marks going to be exciting to see the end of this and start a new journey only thing i find hard is getting over the whole i suck i cant do this self doubt is a killer

After my course i am thinking of doing the event and wedding planner course have more then just one thing under my belt could be a awesome thing to have

I haven't bought alot of new stuff lately nothing over this way has been catching my eye same old same old

I did buy the beyonce midnight heat i likey 


Rich fruity flavors of plum from Armenia and star fruit. Orchid, black tulips and purple peony form the heart that gradually turns into the oriental base of warm amber, sandalwood and patchouli

The biggest purchase was my new lil friend Lexi Rose pure breed black pug puppy
We have started puppy school but last week she caught a cold and gastro poor baby so she missed out ..... not that it worried her she doesn't seem to like her own kind shes a human pup lol 
worth every cent potty trained even takes her medication with out any fussy i just hand it to her, loves the customers at work and sleeps the whole time in the car only thing is she cracks the shits if you turn the air con off down side my car is a petrol guzzler suppose you get that in a automatic oh well still love my car even if its got hail damage on the roof :(  





1 comment: