Wednesday 14 March 2012

14th March 2012

I've so had enough of the week already work until Saturday afternoon arrrrrrh could use that half a day off but no gotta keep my eye on the goal budget so far still going strong i gotta learn home cooked meals just do it don't be lazy and go for easy food like the noodle box or subway forget it i gotta keep telling myself that its expensive nasty food 

tonight i did cardio 30 mins of brutal work out then i cooked a awesome dinner .... yes i cooked glad i did was so yummy i even made some for lunch tomorrow go me!

Stuffed Potato Shells


4 small to medium yellow potatoes

One 15-ounce tub of ricotta cheese (I used a fat-free kind and it worked well)

2 cups loosely packed raw spinach

1 carrot

1/4 cup loosely packed fresh parsley

1/4 cup soy milk

Salt to taste.

1.5 cups pasta sauce

Click on picture for full recipe 

Cardio 
is from tone it up 


No comments:

Post a Comment