Sunday 25 September 2011

Random Rambles

weekend went flying work again tomorrow
so I'm working on a new diet plan i will take pictures of my food and post my work out once Ive worked it out in my head that might take all night ....
i been looking at some one the imats Sydney pictures and videos I'm so jealous but i will be going next year I'm planning a trip to Sydney for imats/ holiday got some big things happening in the coming next 12 months

some randomness
 Make up of the day 

Elf Complexion Perfection 
Physicians Formula Perfecting Concealer Duo
Physicians Formula Highlighter - Fancypansy
Milani Baked Blush - Corallina 
Lime Crime Primer
NYX Eyeshadow - Hot Pink
NYX Eyeshadow - Golden Amber 
NYX Eyeshadow - Geisha
NYX Eyeliner - Black 
Maybelline - Falsies Black 
Eyeko Fat Balm - Strawberry

and finally i got a pic of my car from my bedroom window lol


No comments:

Post a Comment