Tuesday 27 September 2011

hell of a week

i am so over work for the week / year / rest of my life I'm hanging for a decent sleep in! living hell at the moment the accountant stuffed us around with MYOB software are everything is lost from December last year so it makes work tax impossible same with bas arrrrg so I'm doing everything the hard way until we are up and running again 
welcome to my hell  

on the bright side my package from camera ready cosmetics came in 

 right after i got my package i ordered more stuff yes i have a make up addiction and I'm ok with that lol 
Ben Nye 12 colour aqua paint palette
 Graftobian hi def glamour creme corrector palette
Ben Nye Cream Foundation - bronze tan, white, ivory, death flesh 
 Ben Nye colour cake make up - white, natural, cine fair, bisque

and these they look so girly on my make up table 

pink and black roses made out of feathers <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment