Thursday 12 July 2012

Ted


I went to the movies last night after work seen Ted really good movie so funny if you haven't seen it yet you have to go !!! 
then pigged out on McDonald's i got up this morning to exercise it off :-S seven at nutrition isn't Happy about it oh well i had fun :P on that note i been trying to work out if seven is a male or female would of been rude to ask hey mate can you show me your boobs? one of these people you cant tell what they are we worked it out tonight putting my money on his a dude 

bought 2 of these new maybelline tattoo eyeshadows in gold and purple i used the gold this morning very nice and a nail polish by essence swatches to come 

but for now bed is calling my name 

2 comments:

  1. I want to see Ted to and since you're saying it's funny, will definitely go and see it.

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete